Why We Like The HIFI V2 Stem
While a new stem doesn't always inspire the same delight as a new wheelset, it can still change the way our ride feels for the better. Chromag's HIFI V2 Stem delivers the control and response we need, and it's super lightweight with the right amount of stiffness for precise steering and enhanced ride quality. Its structurally optimized CNC machined aluminum makes for high durability, and the nice rounded surface means we won't get jabbed with any sharp edges should we take a tumble.
- A light and tough stem that's every freerider's dream
- Structurally optimized CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum is durable
- High polish finish is sleek and stylish to match our ride
- Precise steering and enhanced ride quality
- New V2 model is refined and 3D forged with rounded surfaces
- Item #CHRA01E
- 31mm, 40mm, 50mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1 1/8"
- Claimed Weight
- 7.1oz (200g)
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.