Why We Like The HIFI 35 Stem
We trust Chromag's HIFI 35 Stem to hold up to all of our mountain biking endeavors, but that durability is no sacrifice for lightness. A tough alloy construction stands up to all of the wear and tear that comes with biking, and CNC'd machining means unwanted grams are left behind. It comes in a number of stylish colors to mix and match with our bike, and it's a great value stem for 35mm bars. Rounder edges and smoother contours give a sleek look to finish off a flashy design.
- Durable alloy stem for enduro and downhill riding
- 6061 aluminum is tough and made to handle the tough stuff
- CNC'd machining makes for a nice light weight
- 35mm bar compatible for downhill and enduro bikes
- Multiple colors are fun to match with our bikes and accessories
- Item #CHRA01F
- 35mm, 50mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1 1/8"
- Claimed Weight
- 7.2oz (203g)
- downhill, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help