Why We Like The Cutlass Handlebar
Reinvention, strength, and reliability. These are the labels we apply to the Cutlass Handlebar from Chromag. It features a full carbon layup and an updating forming process for a tough build, and it goes well beyond ISO standards to be one of the strongest carbon bars on the market. While it's reinvented to feature an 800-millimeter width with an increased 9° backsweep, it continues to feature a classic 25-millimeter rise. For those of us who want a bit more of a lift up front, the 35-millimeter version serves as an excellent option.
- Tough and reliable carbon riser handlebar for cross-country riding
- Unidirectional carbon weave with an updated layup for strength
- Rigorous testing ensures this handlebar is highly reliable
- New updates mean an 800mm wide with a 9° backsweep
- Classic 25mm rise or a 35mm version for more lift up front