Why We Like The Contact Pedals
The focus with the Contact Pedals from Chromag is trick control and a lightweight, compact platform body. It's a great dirt jump and slope pedal, but with the possibility to run these pedals on our trail and downhill bikes. Less of a Q-Factor brings riders' feet closer to the cranks for increased control, and this pedal also features a minimalist design with a durable finish.
- Get tricky with Chromag's Contact Pedals
- Lightweight compact platform body with a concave design
- CNC'd alloy surface is highly durable and lightweight at 416g a pair
- A simple, clean design features a durable finish
- A count of 9 pins per platform with adjustable heights