Descend with the bees.
Ready for 157x12mm-spaced downhill frames, the ISO Disc Rear 157x12mm Thru-Axle Hub brings Chris King precision, history, and quality to the mountain. The alloy shell uses the same RingDrive freehub system that's become synonymous with a buzzing-swarm-of-bees. However, King simply made it wider for compatibility with the stiff and easy-to-use 157mm standard.
Most importantly, though, you'll get the instant engagement and freewheeling ride quality that King hubs are renowned for. This was made possible through the 72 points of engagement on both the ultra-durable stainless steel drive and driven rings. This hub also retains King's well-deserved reputation for being as strong as it is lightweight. Additionally, King purposefully designed this hub to be self-maintained with a small collection of King tools.
In true Chris King fashion, the ISO Disc 157x12mm Thru-Axle Rear Hub is available in a multitude of colors like Black, Green, Navy, Red, and Silver.
- Chris King's snappy hubs get DH ready with ultra-wide spacing
- RingDrive freehub buzzes loud to alert climbers of your presence
- Near instant engagement from 72-points of engagement
- Ultra-durable stainless steel drive rings hold up to hard hits
- Anodized colors let you match up your hubs for a flashy ride
- Wide 157mm hub spacing accommodates DH and Super Boost spaced rear ends