Thru-Axle Rear 10x135mm Disc Hub
Some things in life never get old. Every time we drive across Kansas and get to the front range, the striking views of the Rocky Mountains make us giddy and ready for adventure. Every time we lace up a new Chris King hub, we marvel at the jewel-like perfection of the anodized finish. If we had blue hubs on our bikes, we might feel the need to have some red or green or whatever we had in our hands at the moment.
The Chris King 10x135mm Rear Thru-Axle Hub will fit any bike with standard 135mm dropout spacing -- cross-country bikes, trail bikes, all-mountain bikes, etc. The difference between this hub and their standard 135mm ISO Disc hub is the absence the use of a quick release skewer. The 10x135mm Thru-Axle hub uses just that -- a 10mm thru-axle to clamp the rear hub into the frame. It is a great choice for full suspension frames because it will add stiffness and rigidity to a rear triangle full of articulating pivot points. What you will get from this is more precise rear wheel tracking over nasty terrain and a side benefit of less flex is longer pivot life.
- A pristine hub crafted with Chris King's attention to detail
- Accommodates any steed with 135-millimeter dropouts
- Thru-Axle stiffen the rear end for a more controlled ride
- Precise tracking keeps you in control in wily terrain
- Jewel-toned options keep your steed looking fresh
- Quick hub engagement for speedy power when you put the hammer down