ThreadFit T47-30x Bottom Bracket
Take your worn out old T47 bottom bracket up a notch with Chris King’s ThreadFit T47-30x Bottom Bracket. This silky-smooth BB combines King’s coveted angular contact bearings, with the creak-free benefits of a threaded bottom bracket shell, and pairs up with the 30mm spindle of your favorite crank set. T47’s shell finds a balance between the stiffness of a lofty PF30 shell, and the security and timelessness of a threaded bottom bracket. King’s angular contact bearings work for the long haul, wearing in, rather than out, so the bottom bracket only rolls faster and smoother over time. A grease port allows for simple servicing, without taking it to the bike shop, with the help of a grease injection tool.
- A thread-fit bottom bracket with the stiffness of PF30
- Angular contact bearings wear in and roll smoother with time
- Easy to service with help from a handy grease injection tool
- Engineered, manufactured, and assembled in Portland, Oregon
- Lofty T47 bottom bracket shell is ultra-stiff, and threads on for creak-free fit
- Fits 30mm crank arms out of the box, adapters needed for other spindle sizes