Why We Like The ThreadFit 24mm Bottom Bracket
Chris King's Portland-made ThreadFit 24mm Bottom Bracket is built to last and spin smoothly on mountain and road bike frames. It accepts 24mm spindles and tapered 22/24mm spindles, like we'll find on most modern cranksets from Shimano, SRAM, FSA, and so on.
- Threaded bottom bracket for mountain and road frames
- Manufactured in Chris King's Portland, Oregon facility
- Made-in-house bearings spin smoothly and don't creak
- Available in multiple anodized colors for a sleek aesthetic
- A Fit Kit is required for use and installation