Why We Like The ThreadFit 24mm Bottom Bracket
Chris King's Portland-made ThreadFit 24mm Bottom Bracket is built to last and spin smoothly on mountain and road bike frames. It accepts 24mm spindles and tapered 22/24mm spindles, like we'll find on most modern cranksets from Shimano, SRAM, FSA, and so on.
- Threaded bottom bracket for mountain and road frames
- Manufactured in Chris King's Portland, Oregon facility
- Made-in-house bearings spin smoothly and don't creak
- Available in multiple anodized colors for a sleek aesthetic
- A Fit Kit is required for use and installation
- Item #CKGA014
- Shell Type
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.