Strikes the sweet spot.
Chpt. III is a collaboration between Castelli and legendary Scottish cyclist David Millar, and with a design ethos of tasteful minimalism and functional performance. Its 1.92 Leg Warmer hits an optimal balance between high-loft warmth and fluid stretch characteristics.
This leg warmer hits the sweet spot between the length of a full-sized leg warmer and the shorter cut of knee warmer. This in-between length creates a proper thermal barrier from chilly air, but without being restrictive or overly long. Thermoflex high-loft fleece traps precious warmth when chilly breezes and fast descents threaten to leave goosebumps on your legs. Fluid stretch characteristics won't encumber essential pedaling movements, with its tight-knit structure and elastic bands preventing it from slipping or migrating as you ride.
- Collaboration between Castelli and David Millar
- Focus on tasteful minimalism and functional warmth
- Thermoflex high-loft fleece with stretch
- Elastic band at top for a secure fit
- Reflective stripes boost visibility
View more Leg Warmers
|Rider Weight||99.2 - 132.3lbs
(45 - 60kg)
|132.3 - 154.3lbs
(60 - 70kg)
|154.3 - 176.4lbs
(70 - 80kg)
|Short Size||XS - M||S - M||L - XL||2XL - 3XL|
- Short Size:
- Take your typically cycling short or bib sizing for comparison.