Item # CPH0003
Chpt. III 1.81 Baselayer - Men's $99.95
Even the most classic, highly styled, muted colorway benefits from a pop of color under the collar, and Castelli delivers the finishing touch on its Chpt. III cycling kit collaboration with the Men's 1.81 Baselayer. With a pattern derived from the overlapping colors of David Millar's ride data gathered at his final race in the 17th stage of 2014's Vuelta a Espana, this baselayer features splashes of red and print detailing to honor the race it was inspired by. Made from lightweight mesh, this piece sits slim under any jersey to provide stylish temperature regulation in a variety of temperatures.
- A lightweight, brightly styled baselayer
- 3D mesh fabric wicks moisture out and away
- Streamlined fit for clean jersey lines
- Sized by suit jacket size instead of standard XS-XL sizing
View more Men's Sleeveless Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.