Warmth without the weight.
Great for pedaling on a cold winter days and wearing around town, the Chpt. III 1.52 Winter Sock keeps your feet warm while retaining a thin structure for a seamless fit with cycling shoes. Designed by iconic cyclist David Millar, the 1.52 Winter Sock brings a touch of upscale minimalism to your winter riding and casual wear. The upper portion is comprised of merino wool and silk for an optimal blend of warmth and softness. Ceramic-blended fabric radiates warmth along the footbed when you're riding in bone-chilling conditions.
- Thermal warmth for cold rides and casual wear
- Thin structure fits seamlessly with cycling shoes
- Merino wool and silk along upper portion of sock
- Ceramic-blended footbed radiates warmth
View more Bike Socks
|US Men's shoe
|US Women's shoe
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.