A new take on inclement weather kit.
Rain jackets are traditionally unflattering affairs with a blousy cut and styling that definitely won't translate off the bike. The exception to that rule is the new Chpt. III Men's 1.41 K61 Jacket, borne out of collaboration between Castelli's impeccable fabric construction and a former pro's British sense of style. Constructed from lightweight and waterproof fabric with a tailored fit and an eye-catchingly bright Fire Red colorway, this jacket is poised to become your go-to option to stay dry in style. Whether you're training through a monsoon storm or walking through drizzle to the local coffee shop, this jacket is up to the challenge.
The key behind the K61's functionality is its waterproof and highly breathable eVent fabric, which is found in Castelli's venerable Tempesta jacket and top-end mountaineering shells. Event's weather-besting credentials are impeccable, and its low weight, soft touch, and supreme packability further elevate it above other materials. Even with a protective high collar and fully taped seams, the K61 packs down tightly to easily store in a jersey pocket so you can ride into the clouds confident that it'll have your back when you need it.
As we'd expect from anything Castelli creates, the K61's fit is perfectly on point. Tailored front darts draw inspiration from men's formal wear for a clean, classic look that balances sporty and casual, all while leaving just enough room to comfortably layer without impacting range of motion. As a final touch, the contrasting button cuffs pull double duty as fashionable accents that fold out for extended coverage when the weather really starts to dig in.
- An eye-catching cycling jacket for inclement weather
- EVent membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Waterproof zipper and taped seams extend impermeability
- Tailored cut provides clean lines with room for layers
- Zippered chest pocket with storm flap pocket protects essentials
- Reflective details increase visibility to others
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.