Extending their carbon finesse well beyond the bike frame, Cervelo crafts the Carbon Stem to sleekly secure your bars, without creating additional aerodynamic drag. The stem is built with the same top-tier carbon layups we've come to know from the brand's bicycles, offering an ultra-stiff hold, with 8-degrees of rise to create a flawless perch on your steed. Its lightweight construction is only rivaled by its sleek aesthetics with seamlessly transition to your steer tube, and feature a contoured top cap that seamlessly integrates with the stem, preventing wind from catching and slowing you down.
- A light, stiff, and aerodynamic stem for soaring down the tarmac
- Unidirectional carbon is stiff, light, and tough enough for the ride
- Reduce drag with contoured shape that slices through the wind
- Integrated top cap prevents wind catching, creates seamless fit
- 8-degree rise creates a comfortable cockpit without sacrificing aerodynamics