Aspero GRX 810 2x Gravel Bike
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Pre-Configured Gravel Bikes in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Why We Like The Aspero GRX 810 2x Gravel Bike
Whether we're lining up at the starting gate of a major gravel race, or mapping out a new route through scenic backcountry byways, the Cervelo Aspero is a great companion for any mixed-surface adventure. The Aspero's lightweight carbon frame encourages quick accelerations when we need it, but features balanced geometry that keeps us comfortable for the long haul. The bike is capable of running either 700c or 650b wheels thanks to a geometry flip-chip in the fork that ensures the bike handles consistently between wheel sizes.
Cervelo offers a variety of build options on the Aspero to suit different rider needs and budgets. This GRX 810 bike sits right in the middle of the pack, equipped with Shimano's gravel-specific GRX drivetrain in a 2 x 11-speed configuration that has enough gear range to tackle steep climbs, wide-open descents, and everything in between. The GRX derailleur features a stabilizer clutch to quiet chain slap and prevent chain derailment, while the shifters utilize off-road specific ergonomics for confident control in the rough stuff.
- Cervelo's drop-bar bike for gravel racing and all-road riding
- Geometry is optimized for racing but remains comfortable
- A stiff carbon frame allows precise tracking and responsiveness
- Trail Mixer flip-chip in fork allows multiple wheel configurations
- Clearance for 700 x 42mm or 650 x 49mm tires
- GRX 2 x 11 offers crisp shifting across a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping power
- Item #CVL1WXD
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov