Why We Like The Aspero GRX 600 Gravel Bike
Cervelo’s streamlined and race-ready gravel steed is built to be light and fast, while comfortable and tough enough for the most arduous gravel races. It uses progressive geometry to tackle rougher terrain than even the slacker endurance road steeds can handle, and with a meticulous carbon layup that balances stiffness with compliance for a ride that's responsive and lively, but dampens the jarring vibrations that rock you to your core on the long miles. This GRX 600 model balances performance and precision with budget, so you’ll have some cash leftover to make it to those bucket-list races.
Shimano’s dedicated gravel GRX groupset completes this Aspero build. A 2x drivetrain streamlines the ride, while a 11-34t cassette ensures the gearing needed for stout climbs and fast flats alike. GRX levers have an improved shape and ergonomics for secure hand positioning and comfort across rough roads. GRX's rear derailleur is the crowning jewel of the groupset, with a clutch mechanism and improved chain retention to ensure smooth shifting well past the transition from chip seal to fire road. And as ever with Cervélo, the Aspero runs with the wide and stiff BBRight bottom bracket, which doesn't flex under pressure when you're sprinting for the finish line.
- A gravel bike built with deliberate intent to dominate the race
- Steep seat tube and moderate head tube balance for comfort and speed
- Adjustable trail in fork keeps geometry true regardless of wheel size
- Size-corrected geometry offers the same performance for every rider
- C-series carbon is stiff, light, and comfortable for endurance miles
- Top-tube bento mount lets you add nutrition storage on long rides
- Internal cable routing allows for the addition of a dropper post
- 2x Shimano GRX 600 drivetrain for ample gear range for any terrain