Big holes, big air, big protection.
Revamping and upgrading on their previous design, Catlike's outdone themselves with this version by serving up one-of-a-kind helmet technology. Never before has a helmet used the innovative material, Graphene nanotech, to cut out substantial weight, boost ventilation, and all without compromising your protection.
The feather-light Graphene nanotech is incorporated into the Aramid skeleton Catlike calls the Crash Energy Splitter, which does just what it says. In the event of a crash, the cage is designed to maintain the helmet’s structural integrity by dispersing the energy throughout.
In addition, Catlike extended the protection for the back of your head and has integrated MPS eVo, a micro-adjusting fit system to ensure a proper fit. Catlike’s got airflow covered with 39 individual vents, and airflow channels with rear-facing exhaust ports to keep air moving the right direction. Plus, a ThermyTex treatment stops the formation of odors, absorbs sweat quickly, and is completely breathable and washable.
- Innovative tech and comfort meet in this lightweight road helmet
- Graphene nanotech in the Aramid cage cuts out serious weight
- Crash Energy Splitter disperses impact in a crash
- Whopping 39 vents ensure cool breathability
- MPS eVo 4-in-1 adjustment system secures an exact fit
- ThermyTex treatment fights odor and wicks sweat