Perfecting balance between ventilation and aerodynamic needs can be a challenging task, and designers at Catlike didn't take it lightly when they created the Cloud Helmet. The Cloud was designed to find harmony between the two by offering their Dual AeroSystem — a removable panel at the top with two separate options — the VeloDrom solid shell that elevates aerodynamics for race day, and the 352 ventilated shell with 352 vents for keeping cool when you're crushing hill sprints during training. This unique take on the fight between aero and ventilated helmets means you can skip stocking two separate road helmets at once, and instead opt for a single helmet that does the job of two. The panel can be swapped with the removal of two screws, so it's not something you can do on the bike, but if you've got a multi-tool ready it can be a simple swap pre-ride.
Outside of the interchangeable top panel, Catlike sticks to their high standards for construction, with EPS and PPE impact-absorbing foam, and a polycarbonate shells that takes the brunt of hits. In the back you'll find an MPS EVO retention system that allows you to adjust your fit one click at a time, while inside a Thermy-Tex system offers odor-fighting technology that wicks away your sweat to keep you cool when you have to don your aero cap for your TT.
- Aerodynamics and ventilation meet in this versatile helmet
- Interchangeable panel allows you to swap between aero and vent
- VeloDrom hard cap removes vents and slices through wind
- Let your scalp breathe with 352-vents in alternate cap
- Cap can be swapped with the removal of two screws
- MPS Evo retention system dials in a snug fit
- EPS foam absorbs impacts in event of crash