Item # CAT002N
CatEye Wearable X Light $45.00
Clip it to packs and clothing.
The Wearable X Light by CatEye is a versatile lighting solution for the dedicated commuter and road cyclist requiring extra visibility when they're riding home after dark. It features a detachable clip that attaches to packs, rear jersey pockets, and clothes when you need extra lighting or find yourself riding home in darkly colored apparel.
If you need to clip it to your bike's seatpost or seatstays, the included rubberized mount allows attaches to your bike with ease. Numerous lighting modes customize its output, so you can maximize visibility or save battery life on longer night rides. Speaking of battery life, you'll find it lasts an astounding 30 hours on its lowest flash setting for numerous evenings out on the town. And when it goes dead, simply plug in the USB charging cable for rapid power at work and home.
- Compact light maximizes your visibility on the road
- Detachable clip attaches to packs and jersey pockets
- Numerous solid beam and flashing lighting modes
- Rubberized mount for attaching it to seatposts
- USB rechargeable battery lasts up to 30 hours