Item # CAT002H
CatEye Volt 400 Duplex Helmet Light $90.00
Dual-lighting for navigation and safety.
An innovative solution for navigating after dark and notifying vehicles of your presence, the CatEye Volt 400 Duplex Helmet Light provides a high-intensity white light in front, paired with a red taillight for rearward visibility to passing traffic. This helmet-mounted light provides 400 lumens of brilliant illumination in front. It has five different lighting modes, so you can customize the light to your needs for commutes home and late-night jaunts around town. The rear light projects either a solid or flashing beam, notifying motorists of your presence on the road, so you don't get buzzed by traffic, due to being unseen by cars whizzing by.
It includes a mount for a secure attachment to your favorite helmet, so you can use this light with a wide variety of commuter, road, and mountain bike-specific helmets. The built-in USB port rapidly charges the light, allowing you to gain power at work and home. It lasts up to 18 hours on its lowest setting, so you can conserve power on busy nights out. Moreover, there's a low battery indicator and memory function that remembers the last light setting used.
- Ingenious light projects front and rearward light simultaneously
- High-intensity LED in front for navigation and standing out
- Red LED tail light for greater visibility to passing traffic
- 400 lumens of illumination in front at full blast
- Front light has five different lighting modes
- Rear light has solid beam and flashing settings
- USB port for rapid charging at home and work
- Included helmet mount for secure attachment