Item # CAT001G
CatEye Rapid X3 Tail Light $60.00
Not all tail lights are created equal, and CatEye's Rapid X3 Tail Light is jumping in at the pointy end of the race to be seen at night. Boasting 100 lumens of light with 180-degree visibility, this light makes sure traffic approaching from behind and to your sides gets a bright red notice that you're there. A versatile rubber band mount lets you quickly secure the light to your seatpost or seatstays, and can accommodate a variety of tubing shapes to easily move from bike to bike in a flash.
- A cycling light to help you be seen on dark commutes
- Six modes let you balance brightness and battery life
- 180-degree lighting increases visibility to road users
- USB-rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Low battery indicator quickly relays light status
- Rubber band mount fits tube sizes from 12-32mm
View more Tail Lights
Reviews & Community
Brighter then the Sun
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
First off this is a super bright tail light and have been very satisfied with this purchase. I use this on my bike commute to work and back which is a total of 18 miles there and back. It has two light strips on both sides that you can turn on independantly. I only turn on one of the light strips and it is bright enough for the darkest of conditions in the city. It also has an amazing battery life. My only concern is the way it hooks on to the bike with the band and that it may only last so long before I need to figure out a replacement.