Not all tail lights are created equal, and CatEye's Rapid X3 Tail Light is jumping in at the pointy end of the race to be seen at night. Boasting 100 lumens of light with 180-degree visibility, this light makes sure traffic approaching from behind and to your sides gets a bright red notice that you're there. A versatile rubber band mount lets you quickly secure the light to your seatpost or seatstays, and can accommodate a variety of tubing shapes to easily move from bike to bike in a flash.
- A cycling light to help you be seen on dark commutes
- Six modes let you balance brightness and battery life
- 180-degree lighting increases visibility to road users
- USB-rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Low battery indicator quickly relays light status
- Rubber band mount fits tube sizes from 12-32mm