Get big visibility in a tiny package with CatEye's Nima Front Light. Weighing in at a minuscule 20 claimed grams, the Nima sits unobtrusively on your handlebars, making you more visible to other road users during commutes, training rides, and coffee shop noodles. It runs on easily replaceable CR2032 batteries, with run time ranging from 15 to 80 hours, and it's four settings let you balance battery life and brightness to best match the needs of a given ride.
- A front light for increased visibility on low-light rides
- Mode choices let you balance brightness and battery life
- Easily replaceable batteries free you from charge cord tethers
- Rubber band mount fits tube sizes from 22-32mm
View more Headlights
Reviews & Community
Didn't work on arrival
Yup. Arrived broken.
It's a good backup light
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought 6 of these and one just wouldn't work. For the price they're good if they work. Would have never paid the full retail price though.
Not very visible at daylight
If your goal is to be seen at night then this product is ok but don't expect it to shine the way or to be visible to oncoming traffic during the day.