Every so often, whether you stay late after class to talk to your professor or head out on a road ride that goes longer than planned, you get uncomfortably close to riding home in the dark. On those days, you'll be grateful to have the Cateye HL-EL340 Econom Headlight mounted to your bars. Subtle and to-the-point, this light serves more as a reminder of your presence on the roads to motorists than as a headlight for you to see by. Its multiple modes allow you to customize your beam as you race against syrupy golden hour light—and it just may encourage you to take a risk and stay out to watch a fiery sunset.
- Ride until dusk with this light keeping you visible
- 200-lumen output helps motorists see you on the roads
- Handlebar bracket attaches light securely to handlebars
- Low, high, and flashing modes let you customize beam
- Water-resistant body can handle a surprise rain shower
- Optional upgrade to rechargeable batteries sold separately