Item # CST00PJ
Castelli Zoncolan Full-Zip Jersey - Men's $119.95
A legendary stage.
One of the most challenging stages of the 2018 Giro will occur on the 14th stage taking the racers from San Vito Al Tagliamenti over three category 3 climbs and one category 2 before finishing on the iconic Monte Zoncolan. This epic mountain stage and steep finish could prove decisive among the GC hopefuls and few climbs instill quite the fear in a professional rider like the Zoncolan. Expect compact cranks and up to 34t cassettes on even the strongest climber's bikes to tackle what is often regarded as one of the hardest climbs in Europe. It's 10km in length at a 12-percent average gradient with the steepest pitches topping out at 22-percent and will certainly leave the peloton with sore legs as they head into the final week of racing. As the official leader's jersey supplier for the 2018 Giro, Castelli created the Men's Zoncolan Full-Zip Jersey to celebrate this special stage with a colorful jersey featuring special details and it should help provide some inspiration as you tackle your toughest climbs.
Castelli crafts the Zoncolan jersey out of 3 SITIP fabrics including mesh on the side panels and laser-cut stretch fabric on the sleeves to keep you cool and comfortable as you head for the hills. It's cut in Castelli's Maratona fit for a little extra room relative to the racier-cuts for all-day comfort. Other traditional details like a full-length zipper allowing easy ventilation and three rear pockets for hauling food and extra apparel are standard, while the mesh silicone waistband with Giro 101 and Zoncolan graphics add a touch of Giro detail inside the jersey.
- A jersey celebrating the feared Monte Zoncolan climb in the Giro
- Regular cut is a little more forgiving than racier cuts
- Full-length zipper lets you stay cool on your Zoncolan-esque climbs
- Three rear pockets haul food and gear needed for mountainous rides
- Internal and external Giro details help encourage your own heroic rides
- Castelli is the official leader jersey supplier to the 2018 Giro
SITIP active fabrics
spring, summer, fall
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.