Item # CST00MS
Castelli Volo Limited Edition Bib Short - Men's $139.95
Castelli is always revered for crafting high-end cycling gear with premium materials which often puts it out of the price point of many cyclists range. The Men's Volo Limited Edition Bib Short breaks tradition and applies Castelli's know-how and quality fabrics to create workhorse bib shorts up to the task of putting in the long hours in the saddle with Affinity technical fabrics that elevates aerodynamics, comfort, and support that's welcome on any ride.
Volo means "I'm flying" in Italian and that's just what you'll be doing after you put these bibs on and hop on your bike. These bib shorts prove worthy of the Castelli name by employing its refined construction techniques, all the while coming in at a price within the self-sponsoring racer's budget. The light and airy mesh bib uppers breathe and ventilate with ease and the aerodynamic textured fabric on the front and outside of the thighs help you slice through the wind and forge ahead in the breakaway. On the inner leg, Castelli employs Affinity Lycra for increased support on the muscle groups and a snug fit. Flatlock stitching is utilized throughout helping to prevent friction and chafing on long rides, while the GIRO Air mesh grippers offer a comfortable grip and low bulk at the leg openings.
The much favored Kiss Air chamois helps provide all-day comfort on the bike by using a seamless brushed microfiber for a soft touch against your skin and the flexibility to move with you. It's cut anatomically helping reduce pressure in sensitive zones while supporting you where you need it the most. The dual-density foam tapers in thickness, placing just the right amount of material where it's needed, and omitting it where bulk is not. All-in-all, these bibs would rival most brand's highest-end offerings.
- A workhorse bib short for training and racing
- Affinity textured fabric elevates aerodynamics
- Just enough contouring stretch from Affinity Lycra panels
- Mesh bib allows your skin to breathe while you ride
- Wicking fabrics aid moisture transfer to keep cool
- Avoid chafing with flat-lock stitching throughout
- Kiss Air chamois is ideal for all-day comfort
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.