Item # CST00L8
Castelli Vista Bib Short - Women's $99.95
A head start.
We know, getting into a new sport can be trying on your bank account, but saving a buck here and there shouldn't mean you have to compromise on long-term comfort, and Castelli seems to agree, which is why they crafted the Women's Vista Bib Shorts. The price tag may hit the mark for "entry-level," but in reality, the Vista Bib Shorts works far beyond the beginner miles. They feature Castelli's new Pro Dry Soft two-layer fabric that provides exceptional moisture transfer, and a cut that's dialed in for crushing the miles that lie ahead.
The new Pro Dry Soft fabric was engineered for the perfect balance of breathability and stretch. The inner-layer of the fabric uses a combination of polyester and nylon that actively manage moisture while you're working, moving things outwards to the second layer, which combines nylon with spandex for excellent stretch. Topping off the fit is a 6-panel construction that supports you with an anatomic fit while you push yourself to conquer steeper canyons and longer rides ahead.
When you saddle up in the Vista Bib Shorts you'll find a welcome cushion from the women's specific Kiss Air chamois. The multi-density foam, and tapering thickness tells us that the chamois keeps with the theme of the bibs — top-notch quality at entry level price. The Kiss Air is designed with a completely seamless microfiber top that brushes against your skin softly, and fights odor to keep you fresh. The foam behind is contoured to support you with cushion where you need it most, and cutaways where you want a little more relief.
Smooth mesh bibs wrap you up on top, with a cross-back that allows the straps to taper inwards, working a bit better with our anatomy for a comfortable fit. Finishing off the bibs with the right details is key, so Castelli wraps up the shorts with a cross-wrap leg band with reflective detailing, and a silicone gripper to lock your hem in place.
- Entry-priced bibs with top-tier details
- 2-layer fabric wicks and stretches with you
- Let the bibs contour to your body with 6-panel construction
- Cross-back bib straps contour to your body and breathe
- Take the sting out of rough roads with Kiss Air chamois
- Boost low light visibility with the help of reflective accents
- Keep your hems locked in place with cross-wrap elastic and silicone gripper
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Women's Bib Shorts
- Note: Castelli has a "Euro" slimmer fit. We suggest ordering at least one size larger than your normal US size.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This is my first pair of bibs. I bought these just to try on at home, fully expecting to return them. But I LOVEEE them. They were so comfortable, true to size, stayed in place, and the gel padding made a huge difference on a bumpy ride. Love them so much I’m getting a second pair!