Verona Limited Edition Jersey
Proving that it's not just the backdrop in a play about two star-crossed lovers, Castelli's Verona Limited Edition Jersey is based on its popular Squadra Jersey and uses colors that represent the city of Verona which happens to host the 21st and final stage of the 2019 Giro. After the last rider stops the clock in the individual time trial and the classifications are solidified, a big party will ensue at the Verona Arena, a huge 1st-century Roman amphitheater.
The Verona Limited Edition Jersey uses a combination of fabrics for an optimal fit, comfort, and quick drying. Its main fabric, Velo Light is lightweight and wicks moisture while the perforated side panels promote breathability. A mesh silicone waistband keeps the fit in check while 3 rear pockets with Castelli’s drop pocket design haul ride snacks and any other essentials. Lastly, the sleeve construction has a raw cut finish for comfort and a modern look.
- Castelli's limited edition jersey dedicated to the city of Verona
- Fabrics are built to breathe, stretch, and dry quickly
- 3 rear pockets haul riding essentials
- Raw cut arm openings improve comfort
- Full-length zipper allows for temperature regulation
- Castelli is proud to be Italian and this limited run jersey proves it