Item # CST00K7
Castelli Velocissimo IV Short - Men's $109.95
Meticulous fit and plush support.
As its name suggests, the Castelli Men's Velocissimo IV Short helps you move as swiftly as possible down the road, all without uncomfortable pressure points or chafing holding you back. It provides a superb fit with its Pro Dry Soft fabric patterned to move stitching away from sensitive areas that lead to annoying irritation. Smooth flatlock stitching lies flat against your skin, so it won't lead to irritation or chafing as you pedal at a swift cadence on training rides and grind it out across long distances.
Castelli eliminated the elastic leg bands that tend to dig into your skin, replacing them with raw-cut leg endings with vertical silicone grippers to ensure the bottoms don't ride up and require mid-ride adjustments. The Doppio waistband provides additional stretch around your stomach, also ensuring a secure, non-slip fit with its wider design that better distributes pressure.
It's finished with Castelli's KISS Air chamois, which tapers in thickness from 4 to 14 millimeters from the sides to rear, giving you optimized padding and support where you need it and greater flexibility to pedal and maneuver your bike. This chamois is comprised of dual-density, dimpled foam that rapidly draws perspiration off your body where it can readily evaporate and prevents odor build-up with its anti-odor treatment.
- Cycling short focused on riding comfort, go-fast efficiency
- Pro Dry Soft fabric is stretchy, supportive, quick-drying
- Anatomical patterning eliminates chafing and irritation
- KISS Air chamois balances plush support with flexibility
- Chamois has dimpled microfiber surface to speed up drying
- Doppio waistband distributes pressure and prevents slipping
- Raw-cut leg endings with silicone bands for a secure fit
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Men's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.