Item # CST00DO
Castelli Velocissimo 3 Tight - Men's $99.95
With the leaves changing and leg warmers making ever more frequent appearances, it's time to accept that winter weather is just around the corner. Those light fall accessories will need to be traded out for warmer fare. In winter conditions, few things keep the chill at bay like Castelli's Velocissimo 3 Men's Tights.
These tights are built for soft, warm, stretchy comfort thanks to Thermoflex fabric, a staple across Castelli's cold-weather line. Thermoflex's brushed lining keeps the cold out and wicks moisture without irritating your skin. The tights lack bibs, so there's no extra feeling of restriction, and the KISS Air chamois insert affords enough comfort for all your long-mile, base-building needs.
The fit is snug and non-bulky, making them ideal for cooler races where coverage is appreciated but leg warmers would be an annoying distraction. The ankles zip and grip to fit tight under shoe covers, and the zippers themselves feature reflective piping to make you more visible to motorists in low-light situations.
Castelli recommends these tights for use between 45 and 60 degrees Fahrenheit, but you may find the going a bit warm in the high 50s. For high-intensity workouts or cyclocross efforts, we find that these tights ride comfortably into the high 30s.
- Warm cycling tights for chilly weather
- Thermal fabric provides warmth and freedom of movement
- Zippered elastic hems hold the ankles in place
- Reflective accents increase visibility to others
View more Men's Tights & Bib Tights
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Perfect tights for shoulder season and winter riding. But always size up +1 with Castelli tops and shorts (Italian sizing). Always.
I'm 5'10" and 185 (w34/35). I wear size L in street clothes. Size XL (usually) in Castelli jerseys and jackets. The XL here fit perfect (but very snug). The tights look great too.