Stay comfortable on brisk, early fall rides and those rare, almost temperate late-winter afternoons in the Castelli Velocissimo 3 Men's Bib Knickers. Bypassing the annoying shifting and pinching of knee warmers, these knickers keep the chill at bay and offer full freedom of motion so you can focus on the ride without any kit-readjustment distractions.
These knickers are built from soft, warm, and stretchy Thermoflex fabric, a staple across Castelli's cold-weather line. Thermoflex's brushed lining keeps the cold out and wicks moisture without irritating your skin. The bibs are made from light, breathable mesh, and the KISS Air chamois insert affords enough comfort for all your long-mile, base-building needs. The fit is snug and streamlined, making them ideal for cooler races where a bit more coverage is appreciated.
Castelli recommends these knickers for use between 55 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit, but you may find them useful in a wider range of temperatures depending on your planned effort levels for the day.
- Warm knickers for added coverage on chilly days
- Stretchy thermal fabric provides warmth and freedom of movement
- Minimalist mesh bib straps don't hamper layering
- Reflective accents increase visibility to others
View more Men's Knickers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.