Premium fit at a mid-range price.
Castelli created the Women's Velocissima Limited Edition Short for cyclists seeking a premium fit and finish, but without gouging their wallets on offerings costing significantly more. This limited version of the Velocissima retains the tried-and-true fabrics and supportive fit of the original, but it's available in different colorways to suit your personal tastes.
Sitting at the heart and center of this supportive cycling short is Castelli's KISS Air chamois for plush support and vibration absorption. This premium chamois is comprised of a seamless brushed microfiber that sits atop varying density foam. The foam is thickest at the rear to alleviate pressure on sensitive tissue areas, tapering in thickness along the sides to promote full range of motion in the saddle.
Castelli constructed the Velocissima of Endurance Evolution fabric, which gives hard-working muscles plenty of support and stabilization, but without sacrificing freedom to sprint out of the saddle or slide forward on climbs. This supportive, stretchy fabric sits alongside a flat-form, contoured waistband that distributes pressure across a wide area and lie-flat grippers that remain in place without pinching.
- Emulates top-flight cycling shorts, but at mid-range price
- Limited edition colorways stand out from regular offerings
- Endurance Evolution fabric supports hard-working muscles
- KISS Air chamois eliminates chafing and absorbs vibration
- Flat-form waistband distributes pressure over wide area
- Lie-flat grippers remain in place without pinching