Tutto Nano Tight
Winter tights can be limiting. Thick fleece and wind-proof panels trap in heat, but when the weather is in the in-between temperatures, they are overkill, meanwhile your shorts just aren't enough. Castelli strikes a balance with the Tutto Nano Tights that are built to excel in all conditions, from frosty morning starts, to balmy afternoon jaunts that bring you into cool fall evenings. They're built from the new Nano Flex 3G fabric that offers a soft fleecy lining ideal for trapping heat when temps range from the low 40's to low 60's (Fahrenheit), with rain protection that keeps showers at bay when you're hammering out the miles and get hit with a mid-day drizzle.
Castelli crafts the Tutto Nano Tights with comfort in mind, reducing seams to reduce potential for chaffing, while still keeping panels strategic to wrap around your muscles supportively. Castelli's KISS Air2 Donna chamois is employed at the seat to absorb jarring vibrations and encounters with rough road conditions thanks to its multi-density construction. A seamless skin care layer offers Castelli's softest next-to-skin fabric for comfort against your most sensitive anatomy, while variable thickness foam is used to provide maximum support to the ischial zone, tapering to moderate support under the perineum to help prevent pain and fatigue before you're ready to call it a day. The tights are finished off with a zipper at the cuffs for easy on-and-off, and large reflective band at the ankle, helping boost your low-light visibility.
- Versatile tights dialed to handle moderate to cool weather rides
- New Nano Flex 3G fabric traps warmth inside, keeps showers out
- Minimized seaming helps reduce irritation and chaffing
- KISS Air2 Donna chamois cushions sit bones from jarring roads
- Bright reflective bands at ankle boost low light visibility
- Zippers at hems make for easy on-and-off
- Optimized for temps from 39-to-61 degrees F