Why We Like The Trofeo Limited Edition Jersey
Castelli's Trofeo Limited Edition Jersey is designed for weekend races, long days in the saddle, and tough training days. The brand knows you're working hard - it's born from a history of Italian racing - and it has tailored every feature to benefit the rider. For lightweight fabric that's quick-drying and moisture-wicking, Castelli utilizes ProSecco Micromesh on the main body and perforated side panels for further breathability. The Trofeo is cut with seamless sleeves that offer next-to-skin comfort and a drop tail covers your lower back while you're in your riding position. Seamless designs are a trend we're seeing in our cycling kits, and we like that because of the close comfort offered when we get rid of irritating seams. The Trofeo's back pockets are structured to be easy-access so you can grab what you need with one hand on your handlebars. Reflective piping ensures visibility in low light situations, and rapid drying tech means you'll feel nice and dry if the sun dips out.
- All-around performance jersey for weekend races to training days
- ProSecco Micromesh and mesh side panels offer breathability
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying for temperature control
- Seamless sleeve construction for close-to-skin comfrot
- Three rear pockets offer storage for necessities
- A drop hem offers additional coverage when we're riding hard