Streamlined weather protection.
Castelli brings back its Women's Trasparente 3 Jersey with updated color blocking and the same cold-weather functionality that we loved in its predecessor. Combining a streamlined fit with warm fabrics, this jersey blurs the line between jerseys and jackets to provide effective protection in cold-weather conditions.
The Trasparente 3 features stretchy Windstopper X-Lite panels on the chest and shoulders to repel rain and block icy blasts of wind without feeling bulky, while Castelli's Warmer fabric spans the back to enhance breathability. This mix of fabrics facilitates moisture transfer and provides insulation for a recommended temperature range of 48-64 degrees Fahrenheit, though we'd comfortably pair it with a warm baselayer for colder termperatures.
In terms of fit, the Transparente's forward-oriented sleeves and abbreviated fit in the chest are designed for optimal comfort in the riding position. It may feel a little tight across the chest while you're standing, but adapts to your body once you're stretched out on the bike. It sits close to your chest and stomach instead of hanging down, and the more forgiving stretch of Windstopper X-Lite means that it moves with you rather than restricting like heavier, more protective materials.
Never neglecting the simple details that make a jersey truly functional, Castelli includes a full YKK Camlock zipper as well as an elastic gripper on the bottom hem of the jersey to hold it in place, while three rear pockets with reflective accents give you space to store ride essentials and help increase your visibility in low-light conditions.
- A streamlined cycling jersey that fends off the elements
- Gore Windstopper panels provide protection across the front
- Brushed material throughout insulates and breathes
- Streamlined fit minimizes excess fabric
- 3 rear pockets carry ride essentials
- A zippered chest pocket secures personal effects
- Reflective accents increase visibility to other road users
View more Women's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.