Item # CST00IF
Castelli Transition Jacket - Men's $134.96
An Age of Transition.
We're always on the quest to find the perfect jacket. If you are lucky enough to live in an area where the winters are pretty mild or need a jacket that is perfect for most fall conditions, have a look at Castelli's Transition Jacket. This jacket is the brand's lightest-weight winter jacket and is rated for temperatures between 46 to 61 degrees Fahrenheit.
Most of Castelli's jackets have a fleece lining but the Transition uses a lightly brushed finish that helps it wick away moisture better. Autumnal winds can still bring chill, especially if you are just a bit sweaty. Castelli knows this and constructs the front and sleeves of the jacket with lightweight Gore Windstopper X-Mid fabric adding protection from the wind without sacrificing breathability. Adding a proper base layer can take this jersey into sub-40 degree territory.
We enjoy the lightweight design, plus the reduced bulk allows the garment to adapt to our movements on the bike. The industry's gold-standard, YKK zippers work so well we're able to zip up and down one-handed while riding to regulate temps. Three rear pockets hold a lot of gear, which is great because cooler temps inspire us to make all-day ride plans. If we get back just a little too late, the reflective details on the back help us remain visible to motorists in low light at dusk.
- Castelli's lightest winter jacket for 46 to 61°F
- Gore Windstopper X-Mid blocks wind and breathes well
- Warmer fleece at back provides greater breathability
- Three rear pockets store all your riding necessities
- Reflective details keep you visible in low light
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.