No more goosebumps.
Cold arms are uncomfortable and distracting when you're pushing through a cool shoulder-season ride, but it's an easy problem to fix. Slide on the Castelli Thermoflex Arm Warmer before you head out on a crisp day, and the microfleece-lined thermal fabric will hold heat next to your arms while remaining breathable if you break a sweat. Features like a comfortable cross-wrap at the wrist and silicone gripper promise to keep fit issues at bay so you can put each warmer on and go ride free of distraction.
- Insulate your arms on chilly days with this plush warmer
- Thermoflex fleece holds heat close but remains breathable
- Silicone gripper prevents slippage and drooping
- Cross-wrap cuff creates a comfortable fit at your wrists
View more Arm Warmers
|Rider Weight||99.2 - 132.3lbs
(45 - 60kg)
|132.3 - 154.3lbs
(60 - 70kg)
|154.3 - 176.4lbs
(70 - 80kg)
|Short Size||XS - M||S - M||L - XL||2XL - 3XL|
- Short Size:
- Take your typically cycling short or bib sizing for comparison.
Reviews & Community
Castelli Arm Warmers
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
It works for me. Very warm! The only cons is that the strap is a little tight and I have thiny arm, but it is bearable.