Item # CST00GC
Castelli Tempo Glove $34.95
If you've been turned off by gloves in the past that feel too bulky, or just plain too noticeable when you're riding, don't give up on the added grip and cushioning they can provide just yet. Give the Castelli Tempo Glove a try the next time you head out for a ride on a hot day, and be prepared to forget you have it on after a few miles.
Made with ultralight synthetic fabric for maximum breathability in warm weather, the Tempo comes with light, flexible palm padding to mute road noise without impeding bar feel. Its low-profile silhouette aims to subtly improve your dexterity in the cockpit while all but disappearing as you ride.
- An understated warm-weather glove you'll forget you're wearing
- Light, flexible padding helps absorb road vibrations
- Stretchy, breathable mesh back maintains moisture transfer
- Microsuede nose wipe helps you keep lenses and faces clean
- Pull tab makes it easy to take the glove off on a hot day
View more Men's Short Finger Cycling Gloves
|7.2 - 8in
(18.4 - 20.3cm)
|8 - 8.7in
(20.3 - 22.2cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22.2 - 24.1cm)
|9.5 - 10.2in
(24.1 - 26cm)
|6.5 - 7.2in
(16.6 - 18.4cm)
|7.2 - 7.9in
(18.4 - 20.2cm)
|7.9 - 8.7in
(20.2 - 22cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure around the widest part of your hand, excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
Low profile, unobtrusive, good padding placement, breatheable. The wrists don't sit too high up, so there's no bothersome binding. Does what it's supposed to--well. Like many things Castelli, there is direct relationship between refined, well thought-out engineering and the amount of care with which you have to treat these. In other words, the gloves are somewhat delicate. You can't just rip them off, inside out, after a ride. The seams might rip. Wash according to instructions. With proper care, I expect that they will last a long time.