Keeps hands happy during nasty weather.
The Castelli Women's Tempo Glove wraps your hands in windproof, water-resistant protection and heat-trapping warmth in nasty weather—all without sacrificing dexterity or grip when you're riding along at a brisk cadence. Castelli uses Dexfil insulation and a fleecy lining to trap warmth from escaping when pleasant sunshine rapidly gives way to plummeting temperatures as a storm blows through your locale.
Gore Windstopper along the outer shell blocks gusty breezes from leaving your hands numb and tingly when temperatures drop, plus it repels oncoming rain showers from soaking through and leaving your hands wet and clammy. The synthetic leather palm remains soft and supple, complete with silicone grip for commanding your bars, brakes, and shift levers. It's finished with a soft microsuede thumb, so you can wipe the sweat off your face without it scratching sensitive skin.
- Soft, fleecy gloves trap warmth and keep the elements out
- Gore Windstopper provides windproof, water-resistant protection
- Dexfil insulation traps warmth from escaping in colder weather
- Synthetic leather palm with silicone grip for sure-handed control
- Fleece lining provides next-to-skin warmth in cold conditions