Just the relief you need.
The pros at Team Sky train in all types of conditions and if you want to ride like them, you too can give your toes some relief from the cold breezes without having to go overboard with full-blown shoe covers with the Team Sky Toe Thingy 2 Bootie. These handy covers slide neatly over the front of your shoe, securing around the cleat with a rubberized fabric for surefooted grip, without overdoing the warmth provided by full booties that'll leave you with hot feet. Instead of full foot insulation, the Toe Thingy 2 provides coverage just where it's needed, giving a nice barrier between your toes and cold blasts of wind.
Castelli's Toe Thingy is made from durable neoprene fabric that not only provides insulating warmth, but also blocks water and wind on sensitive toes. The Toe Thingy is secured to the shoe by a rugged, rubberized sole with openings for cleats and resists rips, tears, and general wear and tear. For versatility, Castelli recommends using the cover alone on mild days, and as a layer between your shoe and full shoe cover during nasty weather.
- Sky branded toe covers that insulate from icy winds
- Neoprene traps heat inside and cuts through water and wind
- Opening on bottom secures around your cleat
- Rubberized outsole boosts durability and grip
- Low profile for warmth on the cool days, or layering when it's frigid