TEAM SKY Aero Race 6.0 Full-Zip Jersey
Constantly updating, optimizing, and evolving its clothing, Castelli has made steady improvements to its aero jersey over the past dozen or so years. An aero jersey might just be the most cost-efficient and effective way to go faster on the road bike and it's something the pros count on when racing at the highest level. Its latest version, the TEAM SKY Aero Race 6.0 Full-Zip Jersey, is the result of the feedback gained by riders on that team and helps them as they campaign races all over the world. It's available in Sky Blue or Black/Dark Ocean so you can support your favorite team and look the part on your next ride.
We'll be the first to admit that aerodynamic clothing feels like chasing marginal gains, however, the jersey is optimized at the real-world speeds we often find ourselves riding (18 - 34mph) and the human body makes up the majority of watt-sucking drag on our rides. This sixth revision of its aero jersey is more aerodynamic and better fitting than ever thanks to CFD analysis of wake flow while a cyclist is in the riding position helping to optimize fabric and seam placement. The jersey also received feedback for Team Sky since it also has to be comfortable on those long training days and races.
- Castelli's fastest jersey to date complete with Team Sky livery
- Optimized fabric placement and seam construction reduces turbulence
- Airflow shoulder construction eliminates flapping material
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve slices through the wind
- 3D mesh back increases breathability on hot days
- YKK Vislon zipper helps dump excess heat on climbs
- Drop tail provides a perfect pocket placement and improves the fit
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with raw-cut edges offer a seamless transition