Item # CST00P9
Castelli Team Sky Aero Race 5.2 Full-Zip Jersey - Men's $159.95
Do more with less.
Other than its revolutionary speed suits, you won't find another garment in Castelli's lineup that's faster than the Aero Race 5.2 jersey. We're fairly certain that for a team so heavily focused on marginal gains like Team Sky, this jersey is a dream come true. The Men's Team Sky Aero Race 5.2 Full-Zip Jersey brings not only improved aerodynamics but also refined comfort and durability that you and the domestiques on Sky appreciate when you're on the front and giving it your all to bring back the break. At 103 grams, this jersey barely troubles the scales and the Velocity dimpled fabric on the front manages turbulent wind leading to less drag.
The lightweight polyester material wicks moisture and sends it to the surface where it evaporates and dries quickly, keeping you dry and cool while the mesh armbands and 3D mesh on the back provide ventilation to help prevent overheating. Silicone gripper elastic at the waist's hem keeps the jersey in place and prevents riding up while the compression band around the three rear pockets keeps all of your ride essentials firmly in place without shifting or bouncing along on the ride. A full-length YKK Camlock zipper makes getting into or out of the jersey easy as well as dumping heat on long summer climbs.
- Cut through the wind with this lightweight, durable jersey
- Polyester fabric dries quickly and dimpling enhances aerodynamics
- Form-fit reduces drag and provides support
- Mesh armbands and mesh back prevents overheating
- Silicone gripper elastic waistband keeps the jersey in place
- Three rear pockets bring along essentials with minimal jostling
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.