Castelli's wind-tunnel tested T1:Stealth 2 Women's Jersey ups the ante on speed, arriving with claims of an impressive time savings of nearly six minutes over the course of a grueling 112-mile bike leg compared to the sleeveless Free suit. The secret lies in its extended sleeves and Castelli's Velocity fabric, which provides a smooth surface that allows the air to rush past with no interference. Standard Velocity, which is stretchy, cool, and breathable, is used in the front of the T1, while textured panels of Velocity Mesh feature at the back and shoulder where most air resistance occurs. Counterintuitively, the textured weave lets air pass by with less resistance, giving you a smoother and more aerodynamic profile when you're stretched out on the aerobars and racing towards T2.
- A wind-cheating jersey purpose-built for triathletes
- Extended sleeves and Velocity fabrics boost aerodynamics
- Side entry rear pockets stow essentials without disrupting airflow
- Raw cut waist band lies flat and holds hem securely in place
- SnapLock fasters create seamless transition with Free Tri Shorts