Aero is an understatement.
Shaving precious time from the bike leg of triathlon races, the Castelli Men's T1:Stealth 2 Jersey is wind tunnel-tested for absolute streamlined efficiency. Castelli claims it shaves an astonishing six minutes from the bike leg of the world's most iconic triathlon (hint: it's based in Hawaii), compared to its sleeveless Free top. This second generation version sports updated pockets and a flatter waistband, both of which increase aerodynamics while improving convenience for grabbing water bottles and energy supplements.
- Aerodynamic jersey shaves time off your triathlon
- Velocity and Velocity Mesh fabrics for a slippery profile
- Extended sleeves offer greater aerodynamic efficiency
- YKK Vislon zipper dumps excess body heat during races
- Slanted rear pockets offer quick access to bottles
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.