When the day's mission includes gaining as much elevation as possible, make sure you have the Castelli Superleggera Women's Vest stuffed in a saddle pack or pocket. Slim and incredibly easy to pack, the Superleggera's easy to forget about until you need it—typically right about the time you arrive atop gusty hills and cool mountain passes and need to arm yourself against a harsh breeze during the long descent.
Though light, the Superleggera's Pertex Quantum fabric blocks wind as well as heavier fabrics, and Castelli complements it with mesh panels that maintain breathability when you're still cooling off after grueling ascents. It doesn't boast the water resistance of some of Castelli's other vests, so it's best suited to the clear, chilly days of early spring and late fall.
- Stay warm on gusty summits and shady descents in this vest
- Lightweight fabric blocks wind without bulk
- Slim fit layers easily but remains close as you ride
- Waterproof Stretch Torrent panel shields against wheel spray
- Front and rear reflective accents help you stay visible
View more Women's Vests
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.