Item # CST00IM
Castelli Squadra Vest - Men's $44.95
Descend in comfort.
You've reached the summit of a stunning mountain pass after a tedious ascent, taking the staggering beauty that surrounds you, you are encompassed with a true sense of self affirmation for the hours of training and dedication you've put in. Pounding water, and snacking on your nutrition bar, you allow endorphins to course through your veins, moving your mind to a euphoric state. A long and windy descent awaits you, rewarding your cramped quads with a nearly effortless roll back down, through arcing bows of trees, and past vineyards. A cool breeze whisks by, reminding you that your cooling sweat will give you quite the chill as you descend, but not to worry, you brought along your Castelli Squadra Vest to take the wind off of your core, for a warm and lightly insulated ride down.
Made from polyester ripstop, the Squadra Vest cuts through the wind effortlessly, but is lightweight enough that it doesn't overly insulate, so you won't find yourself overheating from this vest. A light DWR coating is applied to the polyester to help shed a bit of rain, but it is not designed to be a completely water repellent piece, this vest is ideal for light summer rain, or chilly wind. Reflective accents adorn the back to increase your visibility to cars, and rear mesh venting helps you shed moisture to keep comfortable as you soak in the sights unfolding in front of you.
- A minimalist vest for keeping your core warm in the breeze
- Durable polyester ripstop cuts through wind with ease
- Water repellant coating sheds raindrops from small showers
- Increase your visibility to cars with reflective accents
- Allow moisture to escape with mesh back ventilation
View more Men's Vests
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.