For canyon winds and mountain top showers.
Embrace the wind with the Castelli Squadra ER Jacket. This minimalist shell packs neatly into your jersey pocket for your long alpine climbs as a quick emergency layer when the wind chill starts to get to you. Repelling light rain, and nearly all wind, you'll find it doesn't take much to warm back up with the wind off of your shoulders and your body working as you ascend to the top of the mountain pass. An ideal essential to keep in your saddle bag, or carry with you on any ride, the Castelli Squadra ER is made from polyester ripstop that boasts 100% wind protection and moderate water resistance. Rear reflective details improve your visibility to cars, and features a rear-vent opening to keeping cool.
- An essential wind shell to stow in your saddle bag or pocket
- Coated polyester ripstop is windproof and water resistant
- Rear vent allows for breathing as you ascend alpine roads
- Camlock zipper for easy adjustment
- Increase your visibility to cars with reflective detailing
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.