Item # CST00H6
Castelli Spada Full-Zip Jersey - Women's $89.95
We've all got a special reserve of juice left in us for when the going really gets tough. Whether you made a wrong turn and are facing hundreds more meters of climbing than expected, or you've just been dropped by the pack in a headwind during your first road race, you're likely to need that hidden well of power at some point this season. When you do, Castelli's Spada Jersey will help you access it. With its name translating to 'sword' in English, the Spada will stand as a literal reminder of that extra kick you know you have.
Not into symbolization? Wear the Strada on your training rides anyway. Its super-soft ProSecco Strada fabric manages to feel like your favorite broken-in tee, while exhibiting all of the moisture-wicking capabilities of the technical fabric it is. It'll keep you cool and dry on exposed, challenging rides, without feeling like plastic against your skin. And of course, Castelli didn't forget about fit and style, giving the Strada a chic asymmetrical front panel and the shorter, tighter fit while standing that allow its garments to mold perfectly around your body in the saddle. Settle into a riding position, and everything will make sense.
- Tap into your last reserves of power in this training jersey
- Form-fitting cut fits best once in a riding position
- Asymmetric front panel adds flattering, unexpected style
- Breathable ProSecco Strada fabric is airy and soft
- 3 roomy rear pockets for stashing energy-boosting fuel
- Reflective accent tabs help you stand out to motorists
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- Note: Castelli has a "Euro" slimmer fit. We suggest ordering at least one size larger than your normal US size.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Nice athletic fit Castelli
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: large
Love the colors and nice stretch material
My favorite jersey!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
This is now my go-to jersey! I don't even feel it "on"! The colors are vibrant, the fit is excellent (Casteli usually runs small, so you may want to size up) and the material is breathable! My body type is petitie with additional space needed for the "girls". So though the jersey is long on me...it fits everywhere else! will be ordering in additional colors!
This is not even close to navy! It is an earthy turquois with light blue.