Item # CST00IS
Castelli Sorpasso 2 Bib Tight - Men's $179.95
Castelli knows what we want from our kits, with the desire for a summer-weight feel, compression where needed, stretch where we want it, and overall comfort that doesn’t feel bulky and restrict movement. Their engineers answer our requests with the Castelli Sorpasso 2 Bib Tights, which are there to get us through the cold months and those all-important winter base miles.
Starting at the base of construction, the Sorpasso 2 are carefully stitched together with panels of Castelli's compressive Thermoflex Core2 fabric and Thermoflex fabric for its stretchy and fleecy soft properties. Unchanged from previous years, Thermoflex 2 has a nylon outer layer with a hollow-core polyester inner layer that traps heat within to maintain warmth and insulation, all the while nylon and polyester work together for maximum moisture management, pulling perspiration away from your skin to dry quickly so you can stay comfortable and warmer. With exceptional moisture wicking paired with hollow core construction, the Sorpasso 2 is officially recommended for cool-to-cold rides from 41 to 53 degrees Fahrenheit; however, many of us who run hot in the saddle will wear them into the mid-30s.
The fabric sees few changes to the strategic panels that made up previous years' Sorpasso bibs, since it uses the same fabrics as before, but that isn't to say that nothing is different. The most notable change to the bibs occurred on the back. Increasing support, a lumbar band improves the fit and comfort in the saddle for increased support when you're grinding out long winter miles.
Smooth, seamless straps wrap over your shoulders comfortably, and their wide construction distributes pressure for a nearly unnoticeable fit under your jersey. Because the straps omit seams you'll be pleased to find zero chafing, even on long rides.
Your sit bones would thank you if they could for the luxurious Progetto X2 Air chamois with. With seamless fabric against your sensitive skin and exceptional moisture transfer that allows for airflow, you'll feel fresh and comfortable. Underneath the 4-way stretch fabric, you'll find multi-density padding with variable thickness and perforated comfort inserts to seal the deal with support where it's needed and breathability to boot.
- A light weight winter bib that offers warmth and insulation
- Thermoflex Core2 fabric compresses for better circulation
- Enjoy a fleecy stretch from Thermoflex panels
- Nylon and polyester allow moisture transfer to keep you dry
- Lumbar support strap takes a load off of your lower back
- Seamless, lie-flat bib straps prevent chaffing
- Multi-density chamois supports your sit bones
View more Men's Tights & Bib Tights
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.