Item # CST00IT
Castelli Sorpasso 2 Bib Knicker - Men's $112.46
Suit up for cool seasons.
From crisp autumn mornings to breezy spring afternoons, the Castelli Men's Sorpasso 2 Bib Knicker provides essential insulation to keep you riding comfortably through chilly transitional seasons. Castelli recommends it for temperatures ranging from 50 to 60 degrees, making it ideal for transitional seasons when it's not cold enough for thermal winter apparel, yet it's much too chilly for standard cycling shorts.
ThermoFlex Core2 is placed along the front panels and knees for extra insulation from heat-robbing breezes and cool temperatures that would otherwise leave you shivering. To promote flexibility, Thermoflex over the thighs and rear legs for fluid pedaling motion. Castelli then employs a multi-density Progetto X�� Air seat pad to soak up jarring oscillations that would otherwise cause fatigue and chafing. This premium seat pad is lined with four-way stretch, seamless fabric that conforms to your every move without creating irritation issues.
- Essential insulation from chilly breezes and cool conditions
- Bib Knicker keeps you warm in temperatures of 50 to 59�� F
- ThermoFlex Core2 adds essential insulation along frontside
- Thermoflex along thighs and rear legs for added flexibility
- Progetto X�� Air seat pad soaks up fatiguing vibration
- Seat pad with four-way stretch, seamless top fabric
View more Men's Knickers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Great cold weather option
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
Great by themselves down to 30 degrees, add leg warmers for sub-freezing temps, red felt on inside keeps sensitive areas warm, same great Castelli shamois, bought a second pair for when these need to be retired