Item # CST00ME
Castelli Short Distance Race Suit - Women's $169.95
The name of this suit suggests exactly what Castelli designed it for: The Women's Short Distance Race Suit is engineered for sprint and short distance triathlons where a full-on wetsuit isn't necessary or allowed and you want to get into and out of transitions as quickly as possible. The Short Distance Race Suit is distilled down to the bare essentials cutting down on bulk and superfluous details for faster race times over shorter courses where you don't need pockets or additional features getting in your way.
Getting into or out of the suit is a breeze with its 30cm rear YKK zipper and once out on course, the Instadry Speed fabric used on the shorts is quick on the swim and it absorbs minimal moisture, so you'll stay dryer and more comfortable on the bike and run legs. The SpeedFreak Dry upper is water-repellent and doesn't retain moisture once out of the water so you can confidently transition to the bike and stay cool and dry all the way through the run.
Castelli rounds out the Short Distance Suit with a minimalist seat liner for just the right amount of comfort on the ride while significantly reducing friction and chafing during the run and prevents inhibiting your motion or soaking up excessive moisture on the swim. The soft-finish armholes also eliminate irritation and don't impede your range of motion while the Giro Air leg gripper elastic offers a secure, non-slip fit throughout training and racing.
- Minimalist tri suit for sprint and short courses
- Instadry Speed fabric on the shorts offers speedy swim times
- SpeedFreak upper dries quickly to keep you comfortable
- Minimalist seat liner won't inhibit your swim or run
- Soft-finish armholes eliminate irritation and chafing
- Giro Air leg gripper elastic offer a secure fit
- 30cm rear-zip opening for easier on and off
[upper] 80% polyester, 20% elastane, [legs] 55% elastane, 45% polyester, [crotch] 77% nylon, 23% elastane, [lining] 100% nylon
View more Women's Tri Suits
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.